Tuesday 20 November 2012

Happy men's day (belated ) !!!



Ok most of my posts are female centric many of them trying to show men as villains ...The reason is simple ... I am a woman and I have this side which derives sadistic pleasure on seeing the discomfort of the men in my life :)

Four men (make it 2 men and 2 boys) have really touched my life
First my dad who showed me what unconditional love is . Second Hubby darling who in his silent ways always proves that he would be there for me through thick and thin. Third my son who follows me around like a lamb everywhere. Fourth my Nephew whom I really admire for his courage to face anything ...
And of course all my friends who have helped me , supported me or just been there with me when I needed them.
To all the good men out there who do make mistakes once in a while , who love their family , who fight with their wives and make it up , who are not afraid to say sorry , who break the movie promise because of urgent meeting , who buy the smaller diamond for the anniversary , who make dinner for their wives and who take their wife out for dinner to escape preparing it - the world would be really boring without you !

Happy Men's day ! Cheers !!!!!!!!!!
taken from internet 

Please Ignore : I am already plotting how to the kill the husband in my next story ;)

Take Care,

37 comments:

  1. Cheers!!

    Am ignoring your P.S :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely tribute! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is for you as well Amit so it had to be special :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. haha.. nice one. A different post centred on men. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surrounded by good men and you can still write of men as villains? :) And you missed me out. How about men who have done at least one woman a great favor - by not marrying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he ...I am trying to make the good men even better ;)

      And who said I left you out ? You are very much a part of the list - Family does not consist of wife only .. so please thank me for the wishes :D
      And about the favor ...dunno !!!! theres still lots of time ;)

      Delete
    2. Been here read this TTT! :) And, as for the favor, at least count the number of years that hapless woman has been saved even if I do end up marrying :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks TTT for your wishes and waiting with abated breath for the next story..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D as I said all those stories are to make the good men better !

      Delete
  6. world would be boring without women too :)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Satish we women make the world so colorful !

      Delete
  7. Writers are always trying to kill people in their stories :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and even lovelier Please Ignore l)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaa this was too touchy- "who buy the smaller diamond for the anniversary"
    lovely way of wishing!

    Regards,
    Anunoy Samanta
    -------------------------------
    http://just4suzan.blogspot.com

    http://imakemytrip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anunoy ...will surely visit your space :)

      Delete
  10. :) That a cute one. And yes, the men do need to have 'a day'. Btw, when's it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  11. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... :) thank you thank you... :) we men are good I know ha ha ha haa

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  12. For all you plotting to kill the husband we all know how much you love him, ok? :P Good tribute to the good men of the world who help us make the world go round -- by not interfering :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haahah..I think we should endorse your sentiment that one should nurture empowering emotions to make us feel angelic...:P
    Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont think we need to poison to kill, the words did it well :) Hope they understand it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah we men are so greaaaaaaaaaaat lolzzzzz :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wasn't even aware of this day.. :)

    (No, next question not allowed) :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    ReplyDelete