Saturday 5 January 2013

New Year Resolutions !

Happy New Year !!!!




pls click on the image for better view 




So did you make any New Year's Resolution this year ?
I advocate for New Year Resolution. I have been making New year resolutions since I was a little girl. Every Year they would be either proudly displayed around the room or secretly locked away in my drawer . But no new year dared to pass by without me making quite a few resolutions ...

This year is no exception ... Let me share a few of them here

1. Exercise  - daily or at least five days a week. And yes the walk with my colleagues from the office to food court, gossiping, counts as exercise.
2. Eat Healthy - Healthy always reminds me of greens . So yes my dal makhani is going to be lavishly garnished with coriander leaves.
3. Be nice to people around you - From now on all my sarcastic comments are going to end with my trade mark fake smile .
4. Don't walk around with guilt in heart. Either apologize or forget it !

Would you like to share yours ? Don't worry I am not going to pull up this post next year to make you feel guilty ! After all resolutions are meant to be broken !


Take Care,

23 comments:

  1. hahaha, that was hilarious. i don't make any new year resolution. i made a cartoon on new year resolutions which i will publish tomorrow :D. don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! I just loooove making resolutions though this year I have been very generous to myself :) I will be waiting eagerly for your cartoon and knowing you I am sure I won't be disappointed :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year TTT!
    Funny cartoon :D
    I never had a habit of keeping resolutions. Your set of resolutions are great! I feel last one is bit difficult to follow, forgetting after hurting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Valli !

      About the last one ...if forgetting is going to be tough I intend to gather enough courage to walk upto the person and apologize...

      Delete
  3. Loved the little cartoon.. made me smile..

    I use to make resolutions but never managed to keep them..so this year no resolutions. All I pray and ask is to be a good human being that's it.

    All the best with your list..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Bikram ! you already are a good human being Bikram ...just remain like this ...

      Delete
  4. ha ha.... :) :) (Now those are not fake TTT )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jaish ! After a long time ...how are you ?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. yeah ...its tough carrying the guilt around ...

      Delete
  6. Now if I copy your resolutions for myself, does that count as plagiarism? :)

    Long ago I sort of made a millenial resolution not to make new year resolutions and I can say proudly that I am keeping it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Suresh at least you are keeping up your resolution of not making any resolution !

      Delete
  7. LOL! I couldn't stop laughing on how to make Dal Makhni more healthy. Happy New Year TTT:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very happy new year Saru ... and thanks :)

      Delete
  8. :D Happy New Year to you too!

    I am with you on the first one. lets walk the talk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't this make exercise sound interesting !!!! join the brigade !

      Delete
  9. Ha ha ha! Loved them all:):D Thank you Tangy for a smiling morning:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely hope your entire year is filled with smiles ...

      Delete
  10. Wish you and yours a delightful 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...Though I have never been able to keep my resolutions...but, I have resolved to tame my bulge this year! Let's see how it goes...:)
    Happy 2013, TTT!!

    ReplyDelete