Wednesday 11 December 2013

Second Chance

 
 
I say the sky is orange
you try to convince me it is not
Blue is the sky
with floating white clouds
you try to make me see the reality
 without realizing
from my peephole
All I could see
was the tiny orange of the rainbow
In the mad rush
 trying to collect the gold and silver coins
We forgot about
the Yellow river , the blue mountain and the purple sun
Beyond the reality
there is a magical world
Long forgotten and abandoned
Hold my hands and close your eyes
We will start the journey again hand in hand this time .



Take Care,

6 comments:

  1. yes, there is a magical world beyond reality. beautifully written, TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of love and caring in this and life does seem so short, one might not get a second chance.... Some lovely details and images here, TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! We need to explore that magical world beyond reality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...true...beyond reality there is magical world

    ReplyDelete